IndicThreads invites submissions for the IndicThreads Conference to be held from 26-28 Feb 2015 in Pune, India.
From our first conference in 2006, to this 17th conference in 2015, IndicThreads has been the place to learn the latest in software developments tools & techniques while meeting with like-minded individuals from across the industry.
IndicThreads conferences have had many distinguished speakers from across the globe. However IndicThreads has also always looked to encourage and nurture new talent. We look forward to you presenting at the Pune conference 2015.
The primary areas of interest for the conference are:
- Emerging trends and technologies
- Best practices
- Case Studies, Real world learning
Considering the wide range of developer interests and software demands today, we are restricting the scope of this CFP to a few broad categories. You are welcome to submit any mix of these categories.
- Web Technologies
- IoT: Internet Of Things
- Serverside – Cloud
- Big Data
We welcome topics of relevance across development platforms (eg: NoSQL, IoT).
However in case of topics that are very specfic to a particular development platform, we would like it to be of relevance to the Java Platform (JVM).
Submission Notes & Guidelines:
- Kindly note that marketing-oriented talks aimed at promoting an organization or a product, will NOT be accepted.
- We are often asked if speakers have to pay for the speaking opportunity. Please note that a speaker slot comes with no obligations of payment or sponsorship. It’s solely the quality of the content and the ability of the speaker that matters. In fact, the primary speaker receives a complimentary full conference pass from us.
- The audience consists mostly of senior developers and architects. Please do consider if/how your submission can provide good value to this target segment.
- Please note that technical sessions that leverage your own experience & insights work best as they provide knowledge that one cannot get from a getting started guide or documentation online.
- All sessions are about 60 minutes.
- Hands-on labs / workshops are about 150 minutes.
- Please provide as much detail as possible in the session abstract. State which topics will be covered, what’s the target audience & the takeaways.
- Please submit with your personal email id, so as to provide for any career moves.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.
- A session can have a maximum of two speakers.
- You can submit multiple talks.
- We suggest that you take a look at a couple of our recent conferences (Delhi 13 & Pune 12) to get a better feel for IndicThreads’ conferences.
- Track IndicThreads on Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin/Google+ for updates or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries.
30th Nov 2014 10 December 2014
The call for speakers is now closed. All submissions are now being reviewed and rated.
- Submission Notifications: Starting 25 Dec 2014
- Conference Dates: 26-28 February 2015